Janke Tree Farm
2676 111th Ave.
Allegan, MI 49010
DUE TO WET CONDITIONS AND CONCERN FOR FUTURE SUSTAINABILITY WE WILL BE CLOSING FRIDAY DECEMBER 14 FOR THE 2018 SEASON- WE ARE TRULY SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE THIS MAY CAUSE ANY OF OUR CUSTOMERS
Thank you for a great 2018 season and we wish each of you a very blessed and very Merry Christmas!
IF YOU WANT TO CUT YOUR OWN TREE BE HERE BEFORE 5:30 - WE DON'T ALLOW CUTTING AFTER DARK AS WE WANT TO PROTECT OUR DRIP TUBING AND SMALL TREES FROM BEING ACCIDENTALLY DAMAGED.
U-CUT and PRE-CUT CHRISTMAS TREES:
Welcome to what is probably the biggest little tree farm in Southwest Michigan. This is a compact tree farm with thousands of trees for sale within a very short walk. We provide a tractor ride free on Sat. and Sun. for anyone who wants to take advantage of this. Tree sleds are available any time. This is a family run business striving to provide an excellent product and great service. Here is what we provide (see services tab for more detail).
1. Choose & Cut trees: We have an excellent selection of 9 varieties of firs and spruces. We provide the saw and we have sleds and tree wheelers to easily bring your tree back. EVERY tree that is for sale is pre-tagged with the species and the price.
2. Convenient pre-cut trees: We try to keep our stands stocked with an excellent selection of freshly cut trees. Most customers are able to choose a pre-cut tree and be on their way in about 15 minutes.
3. Wreaths - both decorated and undecorated made with fraser fir or mixed fraser, cedar and white pine . Think about giving a wreath to someone who has an artificial tree but still wants something green or as a hostess gift.
4. Garland - Fresh fraser fir garland for decorating inside or out. Norway spruce garland for decorating outside.
5. Centerpieces - Made fresh with oasis water absorbing foam to make them last and last.
6. We provide all the services associated with buying a real tree, like shaking old needles out, drilling the stem to accommodate the stands that require it, and wrapping the tree tight for transport - no additional fee for any of that.
7. We have a warming area and fire pit as well as an opportunity to purchase drinks and snacks.
See our Environment page for all the benefits that this farm and YOU bestow on the environment by choosing a real tree!